Saturday, March 31, 2007

Zoho (Week 8, Exercise 18)

After signing up with Zoho, I tried creating a Zoho Planner, for my work week. It turns out that the Planner software does not easily publish to a blog. I decided to try using the original Zoho Writer instead. I chose a template and created a fake document, which can be seen in the blog "Injury." I noticed that it did not export with the exact width settings of the original document. I had to play around with the document a little before I saw how to publish and export it. I have to say, after doing many strange things to the doc before finally figuring it out (with a librarian's help), this program is actually pretty cool. There is definitely a lot that can be done with the text.

1 comment:

Arvind said...

Thanks for trying out Zoho Planner and Writer! Do check out all the other services at http://zoho.com