Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Del.icio.us (Week 6, Exercise 13)

Del.icio.us (apart from being very annoying to type out) is pretty fun to use, once you actually get started. I had a hard time figuring out how to set up my tool bar to get del.icio.us to work optimally (there just never seems to be enough room). One of my co-works had the same problem, so I was able to see how she corrected it. That helped.
I also went through the Library's del.icio.us favorites and found it funny that the top two are a site about living with cats and another about Children's literature. The latter I can understand and the former, well, I can understand that one too. I miss my cat. But it is really amazing the things you find just by collecting all the "health" items. I doubt a google search would come up with a death count generator.

(Post completed at the Rosegarden Branch Library.)

No comments: